News

Univer Product successfully managed to get all contracts signed with our tomato growers, farmers.

2018-03-27

Univer Product successfully managed to get all contracts signed with our tomato growers, farmers.

After finsihing the planning of sowing, started to grow the seedlings in the greenhouses.

This year 76% of the total fields will be planted with seedlings, and the other 24% with sowing.



The tomato season has started!

2018-08-13

On 6 August the tomato processing season has started at the world-class tomato processing plant of Univer Product Plc.

Read more

The planting started on 25th of April

2018-05-15

At Univer Product Plc. and at our farmers, the planting started on 25th of April, and it will end at the end of May.

Read more

Our new products

2017-11-20

Our company has come up with fantastic new products again.

Read more

Tomato harvesting and processing report

2017-08-31

Tomato harvesting started on 11th of August. After the starting days the factory is running on the planned capacity.

Read more

Tomato season in Univer's processing plant

2017-08-17

Univer Product Plc. has begun the 2017 tomato processing season in one of the largest, state-of-the-art plants of Central Europe. The investment project was started in 2016 and completed for the 2017 season, right on time for the first deliveries of tomatoes arriving for processing.

Read more

The tomato season started today

2017-08-11

The tomato season started today in Univer Products newest and biggest processing facility.

Read more

Our farmers gathered to a meeting

2017-08-07

Our farmers gathered to a meeting on our farm and our newest tomato processing facility before starting the new season.

Read more

Early species of tomatoes are getting ready to be harvested

2017-07-30

The early species of tomatoes are getting ready to be harvested at Univer Product's growing areas.

Read more

Planting of tomato

2017-06-02

Univer Product's contracted growers and farmers finished the planting of the tomato till the end of May. The quantity of the rainfalls during the plantation had a good effect on the planting proccess.

Read more

One of Central Europe’s largest tomato processing plant to be built in Hungary

2017-05-08

With an investment of EUR 13.9 million, Hungary’s leading tomato concentrate producer UNIVER Product Plc. is set to double its annual raw tomato processing capacity to reach 140,000 tonnes. Following completion, one of Central Europe’s largest and most modern tomato processing plant will start operating at UNIVER’s Kecskemét site from August 2017.

Read more

Season starts

2017-04-04

In the end of March we arranged the usual meeting with our tomato growers. The goal and focus of the meeting was the nutrient supply of the tomato.

Read more

We reached an agreement with our tomato growers for the new season.

2017-03-07

The area of the tomato fields is 32% bigger than last season.

Read more

Univer's tomato growers meeting at a small parcel tomato experiment.

2016-09-06

More than 30 species of tomato are tested at the site for refraction, colour, and many more parameters.

Read more

On the 10th of August the harvesting of the ripe tomatoes started

2016-08-22

On the 10th of August the harvesting of the ripe tomatoes started. We are right in the middle of the season and the crop is good both in quality and quantity.

Read more

Tomatoes ready to harvest

2016-08-04

Tomatoes ready to harvest. On the 10th of August the harvesting starts with the early ripening species. We are looking forward for a good quantity and quality crop this season.

Read more

Visit us at Polagra Food - September 26-29, 2016

2016-06-17

Visit us at Polagra Food - September 26-29, 2016

Read more

The planting of seedlings have been completed

2016-05-25

The planting of seedlings on this year’s tomato fields was completed on May 20. Processes were completed in order, and in line with the planned schedule.

Read more

Visit us at PLMA AMSTERDAM - May 24-25, 2016

2016-04-24

Visit us at PLMA AMSTERDAM - May 24-25, 2016

Read more

The seeds have been sowed in the greenhouses.

2016-04-18

Between the 12th of March and 4th of April the seeds have been sowed in the greenhouses.

Read more
Privacy Policy ©2018 Univer PLC., All rights reserved